Skip to main content

Can I study a course externally?

Yes, Curtin does offer some courses externally. However, this depends on your course of study.

Some courses can be studied entirely in Fully Online mode, others are offered in both the Internal and Fully Online mode and other courses are only offered on an internal basis. You can view a specific course and its mode of study by viewing the Curtin Course Handbook.

Be sure to check with your faculty to ensure that the units you will be studying are available for Fully Online study for that particular semester. Contact your faculty Student Services for further enquiries.
Is this answer helpful?
Updated 08/11/2018 04.04 PM

Are you receiving our latest info?

Want to know more about our new courses, career possibilities and the best ways to manage your time?

Keep in touch to receive fresh ideas, tips and resources and be the first to hear about upcoming events.

Find out more keyboard_arrow_right