Skip to main content


During business hours, please see your options to contact Curtin Connect.


How can I transfer to Curtin from another University?

If you want to study at Curtin University you will need to formally apply to study at Curtin.

If you are a new domestic Australian Undergraduate applicant for Curtin and wish to commence your studies in semester one you will need to apply through the Tertiary Institutions Service Centre.

If you are applying for undergraduate study for any study period other than semester one, you can apply directly to Curtin.

If you are applying for postgraduate study you can apply directly to Curtin for all study periods.

Is this answer helpful?
Updated 04/10/2021 11.31 PM