Skip to main content



What facilities and support services do I have access to as a fully online or Open Universities Australia (OUA) student studying with Curtin?

Similar to the on-campus experience, each of your units will have a Unit Coordinator who will be the main point of contact for academic matters and queries related to unit content. 
Curtin offers a range of study support guides and workshops that are accessible online. You also have full access to the Library's online resources. 
There are many personal support services accessible online or via phone, such as the Student Wellbeing Advisory Service and AccessAbility services

Online Curtin students who are based in Western Australia can access on-campus facilities such as the Library and Student Guild retail outlets. If you wish to access the Library or a computer lab on campus after hours, you will require a Curtin Student ID card for swipe access. 
Curtin Connect can help you with a range of university enquiries or direct you to the relevant team. Please view our range of frequently asked questions (FAQs) for an instant answer or contact us for assistance. 


Is this answer helpful?
Updated 06/05/2021 09.47 AM