Skip to main content



How do I apply for Semester two?

If you are a domestic student applying for an undergraduate or postgraduate course for Semester two, you can submit an application for admission through the Curtin website. Please visit the offerings search and apply using the eApplication system. 

Please Note: Not all courses offer a mid-year entry. The course you are searching will not have an Apply link if unavailable mid-year.

If you are an International Student please view the International How to Apply page.

Is this answer helpful?
Updated 31/03/2021 01.37 PM