Skip to main content

Do I need to submit an eCAF if I am a postgraduate student?

An eCAF is an electronic version of the Request for FEE-HELP Assistance form.

If you are an eligible fee-paying student and intend to defer your fees by undertaking a FEE-HELP loan, you will need to complete an eCAF via eStudent in OASIS. However, if you wish to pay your fees up front by the due date, you do not need to submit an eCAF.

Please note, failure to make full payment or submit a valid FEE-HELP eCAF may result in the cancellation of your enrolments.

Is this answer helpful?
Updated 19/11/2018 02.12 PM

Are you receiving our latest info?

Want to know more about our new courses, career possibilities and the best ways to manage your time?

Keep in touch to receive fresh ideas, tips and resources and be the first to hear about upcoming events.

Find out more keyboard_arrow_right