Skip to main content



Do I need to submit an eCAF if I am a postgraduate student?

If you are studying in a domestic fee paying course, you can defer your fees using a FEE-HELP loan. You will need to complete an electronic Commonwealth Assistance Form (eCAF) for FEE-HELP prior to the study period due date.

If you will be paying your full fees upfront by the due date and do not wish to use a FEE-HELP loan, you do not need to submit an eCAF.

Please note that if you do not make full payment or submit a valid FEE-HELP eCAF by the due date of your study period, your enrolment will be cancelled.

Is this answer helpful?
Updated 21/10/2020 10.14 AM