If you are considering switching please follow the steps below:
- Choose the course that you want to switch to on the Curtin website
- View the course switcher criteria
- Click on the green Apply Now button then follow the application process.
- Once you have received an offer and are admitted into the new course, submit a request to Curtin Connect to withdraw from your previous course.
- Switching courses only refers to changing form one Curtin course to another Curtin course. If you wish to switch to another institution, you must contact the external institution directly for assistance.
- Application to a course does not guarantee acceptance
Additional information can be found in our Switching Your Course information sheet. If you would like to discuss your decision to apply to change courses, you can contact Careers, Employment & Leadership.