Skip to main content


During business hours, please see your options to contact Curtin Connect.


How does a student qualify for Secondary Graduation?

If you are entering the University as a WA Year 12 student from a secondary school, it is essential for you to satisfy the requirements of the Western Australia Certificate of Education (WACE) which is managed by the School Curriculum and Standards Authority (SCSA, formally known as the Curriculum Council). Please refer to the SCSA website for further information.

Is this answer helpful?
Updated 04/10/2021 11.31 PM