Skip to main content



Can I transfer from another University to Curtin?

Yes, you can. If you are new to studying at Curtin, and wish to commence in Semester 1, you can apply through the Tertiary Institutions Centre (TISC). This includes applicants who want to switch to Curtin from another university. TISC applications typically open in August the year prior to course commencement. Some courses have different closing dates within TISC, so make sure to check the TISC calendar for detailed information.

If you are a current Curtin student and are wanting to switch courses, have ever studied at Curtin (passed or failed a unit), or are applying as a new to Curtin student commencing study in Semester 2, you can apply directly through our website. For further information, please visit our How to apply webpage. Your previous study may grant you credit for units within your course. If you would like to apply for credit, visit out Credit for recognised learning (CRL) webpage.

Is this answer helpful?
Updated 03/06/2020 02.08 PM