Skip to main content


During business hours, please see your options to contact Curtin Connect.


Can I apply for a postgraduate course if I am still finishing my undergraduate course?

Yes. Students who are in their final semester/study period of their undergraduate degree can lodge their applications prior to completion of their course. Applicants who have satisfied entry requirements may receive a conditional offer, with the condition that they submit their final undergraduate transcript showing course completion as stated in their offer.

To explore your postgraduate study options as well as view entry requirements for your chosen course, see our Postgraduate by coursework and Higher Degree by Research.

Is this answer helpful?
Updated 03/09/2021 11.33 AM