Skip to main content


Whatever your dream career or ATAR result, we’re here to help you find your place at Curtin, contact Curtin Connect to discuss with a friendly Advisor.
SCHOLARSHIPS- If you are experiencing issues with the scholarships application portal, creating an account or logging in, please refer to this help document.


Can I apply for a postgraduate course if I am still finishing my undergraduate course?

Yes. Students who are in their final semester/study period of their undergraduate degree can lodge their application prior to the completion of their course. Applicants who have satisfied entry requirements may receive a conditional offer, with the condition that they submit their final undergraduate transcript showing course completion as stated in their offer once their results have been officially released.

To explore your postgraduate study options, as well as view entry requirements for your chosen course, see our Postgraduate by coursework and Higher Degree by Research.

Updated 15/07/2022 10.31 AM