Skip to main content


During business hours, please see your options to contact Curtin Connect.


How do I apply for on-campus student accommodation?

It is free to apply for accommodation at both the Perth and Kalgoorlie campuses. Curtin offers a range of accommodation options if you want to live on campus. These include both private rooms in shared apartments and studios.

Our student accommodation at Curtin Perth is managed by UniLodge. We also have College style accommodation starting in 2022, managed by St. Catherine's College. Applications and expressions of interest for established and new accommodation can be made through this page.

Curtin also has accommodation at the Kalgoorlie Campus, which is 600 kilometres from Perth. You can apply via our website.

For Malaysia (Miri) and Singapore campuses, contact them directly.

If you have any other questions about applying for on campus accommodation, please contact Housing Services to clarify these before applying.

Is this answer helpful?
Updated 05/10/2021 03.45 PM