Skip to main content

How do I cancel my old SmartRider card and make sure my credit balance, AutoLoad details and concession carry over to my new card?

If your card is lost, stolen or damaged you can cancel it by registering a new SmartRider card in OASIS. If you have registered your old SmartRider card in OASIS you will see a green message indicating the number of the card you had previously registered and when it was registered.

To cancel the registered SmartRider number and register your new card, submit your new SmartRider number, acknowledge the terms and conditions and click submit.

When you activate your concession, by using it on a Transperth service within seven days, your credit balance, Autoload details and concession from your old card will be transferred to your new card.
Is this answer helpful?
Updated 22/07/2019 03.12 PM