Skip to main content


During business hours, please see your options to contact Curtin Connect.


Where can I get information on student housing?

Curtin University’s Housing Advisory Service team can help students find somewhere to live whilst studying at university. Our friendly team have decades of experience and can help students explore a variety of options, including our on-campus student accommodation which is available at Curtin Perth and Curtin Kalgoorlie.

You can contact the team for more information via:

Phone: +61 8 9266 4430 


Is this answer helpful?
Updated 14/01/2021 10.25 AM