Skip to main content



Where can I get information on student housing?

Curtin University’s Housing Advisory Service team can help students find somewhere to live whilst studying at university. The friendly team have decades of experience and can help students explore a variety of options, including our on-campus student accommodation which is located at Curtin Perth and Curtin Kalgoorlie campuses.

For more information visit the Curtin website or contact housing:

Phone: +61 8 9266 4430 


Is this answer helpful?
Updated 02/07/2020 12.26 PM