Skip to main content

What units am I required to enrol into?

New students to a course - refer to the information on EnrolNow.

Existing students in a course - refer to the course planner or structure that has been provided by your course coordinator. If you have not been provided with a course planner or structure contact your course coordinator to receive a plan or unit advice.

The Curtin Handbook will provide a general guide for your course structure. Contact your course coordinator if you are unsure.  Some courses run in very specific pattern in that they have pre-requisites and only run in one specific study period.  

You can distinguish the year level of a unit by looking at the first number in the specific unit code, examples below.

First year undergraduate unit:

Second year undergraduate unit:

Third year undergraduate unit:

Fourth year undergraduate unit/ Honours level:

If you have already completed units of your course in a non-standard structure then it is possible to contact your relevant Student Services Office for further advice.

To find out how you can enrol refer to the frequently asked question - How do I enrol.
Is this answer helpful?
Updated 19/12/2018 03.46 PM

Are you receiving our latest info?

Want to know more about our new courses, career possibilities and the best ways to manage your time?

Keep in touch to receive fresh ideas, tips and resources and be the first to hear about upcoming events.

Find out more keyboard_arrow_right