Skip to main content


Whatever your dream career or ATAR result, we’re here to help you find your place at Curtin, contact Curtin Connect to discuss with a friendly Advisor.
SCHOLARSHIPS- If you are experiencing issues with the scholarships application portal, creating an account or logging in, please refer to this help document.


Can I apply for a scholarship if I am studying externally?

Yes, external students may apply for scholarships. The eligibility for each scholarship can be found on the Scholarships website.
Students studying through Open Universities Australia (OUA) must be enrolled in an Award course (Curtin OUA degree), not single "open-access" units.
Updated 14/06/2021 04.45 PM