To defer your offer:
- Login to OASIS.
- Click on the eStudent box.
- Click on the My Offers tab.
- You will see a list of the courses for which you have received an offer. Select View for the appropriate offer.
- Check that the details displayed are correct.
- Click Defer to load the deferral form. It will automatically default to the correct deferral period (12 months).
- Click Defer.
- A green success message will confirm that you have successfully deferred your offer.
If your offer has lapsed or you have already accepted your offer, please submit a query via the online enquiry form.
You can only apply to defer up to the census date for that study period. After the census date has passed, you may still be able to put your studies on hold by completing a Leave of Absence request. For more information, please contact Curtin Connect.