Skip to main content


During business hours, please see your options to contact Curtin Connect.


What is SA-HELP?

SA-HELP is an Australian Government HELP loan available to eligible domestic students who do not wish to pay their Student Services and Amenities Fees (SSAF) upfront.

View the Study Assist website for eligibility criteria. To defer your SSAF, you must submit an electronic Commonwealth Assistance Form for SA-HELP before the due date of the relevant study period.

View the StudyAssist website for more information.

Other Government supported loans: HECS-HELP | FEE-HELP | OS-HELP

Is this answer helpful?
Updated 05/08/2021 08.51 AM