Skip to main content

What is SA-HELP?

SA-HELP is a loan available to eligible domestic students who do not wish to pay their Student Services and Amenities Fees (SSAF) upfront.

To be eligible for an SA-HELP loan you must:

  • Be enrolled in an eligible course of study at an approved provider, such as Curtin University
  • Meet the citizenship and residency requirements
  • Submit an SA-HELP eCAF via OASIS before the due date of the relevant study period and provide your tax file number or Certificate of Application for a tax file number.

Note: It is important that you submit your eCAF by the due date to ensure it is verified and processed prior to the census date.

Before applying for SA-HELP we recommend you read the Australian Government's SA-HELP information brochure.

You can find more information about SA-HELP on the StudyAssist website.

Other Government supported loans: HECS-HELP | FEE-HELP | OS-HELP

Is this answer helpful?
Updated 14/02/2019 12.56 PM

Are you receiving our latest info?

Want to know more about our new courses, career possibilities and the best ways to manage your time?

Keep in touch to receive fresh ideas, tips and resources and be the first to hear about upcoming events.

Find out more keyboard_arrow_right