Skip to main content

Is there a minimum academic standing that I must maintain for scholarships?

Your terms and conditions will outline the expected level of academic progress.

  • For Commonwealth scholarships, you need to pass the majority of your units and maintain an academic status of Good Standing.
  • For Curtin or externally funded scholarships, you must maintain the course weighted average (CWA) specified in your terms and conditions.

If you have a scholarship that provides more than two payments and you do not meet the minimum academic requirement, your scholarship will be placed on breached status for the next semester. If your academic standing does not improve in the following semester, your scholarship will be stopped. Exceptions may be made if you have exceptional circumstances. Please contact the Scholarships Office if this applies to you.

Is this answer helpful?
Updated 22/10/2018 03.14 PM