Please follow the steps below to enrol into units through your eStudent:
- Click on the My Enrolment tab.
- Click on Enrol in Units in the left hand menu.
- You may be required to agree to the terms and conditions before continuing. If so, the only button you will see is View the Terms & Conditions. Click this button and review the terms and conditions. If you agree to the terms and conditions, check I accept these terms and conditions, and then click Submit.
- On the screen will be a list of the units available for enrolment. This is called your Study Plan.
- Units are marked as Core, Optional, or Elective. The process for enrolling in core units, options and electives is slightly different, so please read the instructions for each unit type below.
- In order to enrol in a unit, it must be "planned". This means that it must appear on the Study Plan. Core units automatically appear on your Study Plan, but you must follow the instructions below to add options and electives to your Study Plan.