If you are studying via Open Universities Australia (OUA), your enrolment is managed through your OUA Student Hub.
If you are studying via Curtin University directly, please follow the steps below:
- Login to OASIS.
- Click on eStudent on the Welcome page.
- Click on the My Enrolments tab.
- Click on Enrol in Units in the left hand menu and Select the course you are admitted into.
- You may be required to agree to the terms and conditions to view your study plan for the selected course.
- Your study plan should now display. Some courses (i.e. Bachelor of Commerce) will require selection of a major, specialisation or stream before enrolling into individual units. View the self-selection instructions for assistance. You might need to choose your elective/option units to add them into your study plan as well. View the elective unit enrolment or optional unit enrolment instructions for assistance if applicable.
- Only units highlighted in blue are available for enrolment. If a unit is not highlighted, click Unavailable? under the unit name to view the unit availability and requisites.
- Tick the checkbox on the right hand side under the Enrol? column to select a unit. If a unit is offered in multiple study periods, you will need to select the relevant study period from the drop down menu under the unit name.
- After making your unit selections, click Proceed to Enrol.
- The confirmation page will display your selections. Ensure the units and study periods are correct and then click Enrol.