If you are an OUA student, enrolment is managed through your OUA Student Hub.
If you are a new student please log into OASIS and click on the Get Started tab.
If you are a re-enrolling student please log on to OASIS and follow the steps below:
- Click on the My Studies tab.
- Click on eStudent.
- Click on the My Enrolment tab.
- Click on Enrol in Units in the left hand menu.
- You may be required to agree to the terms and conditions before continuing. If so, the only button you will see is View the Terms & Conditions. Click this button and review the terms and conditions. If you agree to the terms and conditions, check I accept these terms and conditions, and then click Submit.
- On the screen will be a list of the units available for enrolment. This is called your Study Plan. Only units highlighted teal are available for enrolment. If a unit is not highlighted you can select more details directly under the unit name to view the unit availability and requisites.
- Units are marked as Core, Optional, or Elective. The process for enrolling in core units, options and electives is slightly different. Core units automatically appear on your Study Plan, but to select options or electives please view the eStudent Help page for instructions.
If you require further support, please contact Curtin Connect.