If you studying via Open Universities Australia (OUA), your enrolment is managed through your OUA Student Hub.
To enrol in units, follow the steps below:
- Login to OASIS.
- If you are a new student, click on the Get Started tab. If you are a returning student, click on eStudent.
- Click on the My Enrolment tab.
- Click on Enrol in Units in the left hand menu.
- You may be required to agree to the terms and conditions before continuing.
- Your study plan should now display. Some courses will require selection of a major, specialisation or stream before enrolling into individual units. View the self-selection instructions for assistance.
- Only units highlighted in blue are available for enrolment. If a unit is not highlighted, click Unavailable? under the unit name to view the unit availability and requisites.
- Units are marked as Core, Optional, or Elective. Core units automatically appear on your study plan, but other unit types require selection before you can enrol. View the elective unit enrolment instructions or optional unit enrolment instructions for assistance if these unit types appear on your study plan.
- Tick the checkbox under the Enrol? column on the right hand side to select a unit. If a unit is offered in multiple study periods, you will need to select the relevant study period from the drop down menu under the unit name.
- After making your unit selections, click Proceed to Enrol.
- The confirmation page will display your selections. Ensure the units and study periods are correct and then click Enrol.
Unsure what units to select? View your course structure in the Courses Handbook or contact Curtin Connect for assistance.
View our enrolment FAQs for further enrolment information.