Skip to main content



What happens if I want to take a year off?

You will need to apply for a Leave of Absence if you wish to hold your place in your course.

Visit the leave of absence webpage for further information and to apply for your leave. 

Is this answer helpful?
Updated 19/09/2019 08.50 AM