Skip to main content



If I'm a HDR student and I'm having trouble paying my fees, who do I contact?

If you're having trouble paying your thesis fees, you may contact Curtin Connect for advice. Alternatively, you may wish to speak with your thesis supervisor.
Is this answer helpful?
Updated 13/10/2020 10.26 AM