There are several reasons why you may not be able to defer your offer:
- Qualified with Conditions - if you received an offer with conditions you will not be able to defer until you have fulfilled all the conditions of your offer.
- Undergraduate Course that does not allow deferral - Some courses : for example the Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor or Surgery do not allow deferral
- Lapsed offer or have already accepted the offer - please email the Admissions Office at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance stating your full name ID number, name of your course and your query.
- International students - due to student visa conditions, International students are not able to defer offers. Please contact the International Office at email@example.com for assistance.
- Postgraduate students - Postgraduate students are not permitted to defer. If you wish to postpone the commencement of your studies, you may be eligible to apply for a Leave of Absence. Not all Postgraduate courses will allow LOA, please contact the relevant Student Service Office for assistance.