You may not be able to defer your offer due to one (or more) of the following reasons:
- Qualified with Conditions - if you received an offer with conditions you will not be able to defer until you have fulfilled all the conditions of your offer.
- Certain undergraduate courses do not allow deferrals - some courses (i.e. Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery) do not accept deferral.
- Offer has lapsed or accepted - please submit a query via the online enquiry form if you wish to defer your offer after accepting it, or if the offer has lapsed.
- Visa conditions - due to student visa conditions, international students are not able to defer offers. Please contact Curtin International at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
- Postgraduate courses do not accept deferrals - postgraduate students are not permitted to defer. If you wish to postpone the commencement of your studies, you may be eligible to apply for a Leave of Absence.