There are several reasons why you may not be able to defer your offer:
- Qualified with Conditions - if you received an offer with conditions you will not be able to defer until you have fulfilled all the conditions of your offer.
- Undergraduate course that does not allow deferral - some courses for example the Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery do not allow deferral.
- Lapsed offer or have already accepted the offer - please submit a query via the online enquiry form if you wish to defer your offer after accepting it.
- International students - due to student visa conditions, International students are not able to defer offers. Please contact the International Office at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
- Postgraduate students - Postgraduate students are not permitted to defer. If you wish to postpone the commencement of your studies, you may be eligible to apply for a Leave of Absence. Please submit a query via the online enquiry form if you wish to discuss your Leave of Absence eligibility.