Skip to main content

My landlord is not giving me my bond back. What should I do?

First, talk with the landlord to see if a suitable agreement can be reached, if not, bring all of your lease paperwork into Housing Advisory Service at Curtin Connect in Building 102 so a housing officer can look over it and advise you on what to do. 

Is this answer helpful?
Updated 08/07/2019 09.42 AM