You may not be able to class register due to a number of reasons.
- you are enrolled in the unit
- your Official Communications (OC) via OASIS when the class registration system opens.
- your attendance mode - online or internal. If you are studying online units you do not need to register in classes.
- if all the classes are full: Click the 'View Full Classes' on the My Classes tab. If all classes are full please contact your Student Services Office for assistance.
- if you have a timetable clash. You may need to Swap Classes.
- if you are enrolled in the correct semester.
- if your unit has streamed classes as this may affect the registration process. Contact your Student Services Office for assistance.
If you are still unable to register after performing these checks, contact your faculty Student Services Office for further assistance.