Skip to main content

How do I apply for an OS-HELP loan?

OS-HELP is a Commonwealth Government funded loan established to assist eligible students with expenses associated with overseas study.

Detailed information on eligibility and the application process can be obtained from the CurtinScholarships website.

Is this answer helpful?
Updated 14/11/2018 10.07 PM

Are you receiving our latest info?

Want to know more about our new courses, career possibilities and the best ways to manage your time?

Keep in touch to receive fresh ideas, tips and resources and be the first to hear about upcoming events.

Find out more keyboard_arrow_right