Skip to main content


Whatever your dream career or ATAR result, we’re here to help you find your place at Curtin, contact Curtin Connect to discuss with a friendly Advisor.
SCHOLARSHIPS- If you are experiencing issues with the scholarships application portal, creating an account or logging in, please refer to this help document.


I am an international student with school-aged dependants. How do I arrange their schooling?

In Western Australia (WA), dependants of international students may be enrolled in either approved government (public) or non-government (private) schools registered by the Commonwealth Register of Institutions and Courses for Overseas Students (CRICOS). 

Please refer to our Bringing your family page for more information regarding:

  • dependant visas and obtaining a Confirmation of Placement (CoP) document for visa purposes
  • school fees
  • enrolment process
  • school ages in Australia
  • list of schools
  • contact details at Curtin for assistance.


Updated 31/05/2022 02.34 PM