Skip to main content


During business hours, please see your options to contact Curtin Connect.


What is a release letter?

A Release Letter is a letter that formally advises an international student visa holder that they have been granted a release from Curtin University and may enrol at their new intended education provider.

If you would like to transfer to another education provider within the first six months of being a student at Curtin University (mainstream course), you will need a Release Letter. To request for it, please complete this form and email it to the relevant department.

Is this answer helpful?
Updated 05/10/2021 07.41 AM