Skip to main content


During business hours, please see your options to contact Curtin Connect.


What if I don't meet the admission requirements for the course I want to study?

If you don’t meet the admission criteria for an undergraduate degree, there are several of ways to gain entry. View alternative pathways for information on enabling programs, portfolio entry, TAFE qualifications and more. 

Some Graduate Certificates may consider applicants with an appropriate level of work experience relevant to their chosen field of study.

If you are wanting to study in a Health Sciences Graduate Entry Masters (GEM) program, and have an undergraduate level qualification in a unrelated field, you may be able to satisfy the prerequisite criteria through the Health Sciences Graduate Entry Foundation Course.

If you need further help exploring ways you can meet admission requirements, you can submit any questions via our webform. Your enquiry will be answered by one of our Future Student Advisors.

Is this answer helpful?
Updated 01/10/2021 10.24 AM