Skip to main content

Do I need a visa to attend my graduation?

If your student visa will expire before your graduation, you might be able to apply for another visa, such as a visitor visa, to attend your graduation ceremony. You will need a letter from your education provider which states the date of your graduation. Please visit the Department of Immigration and Border Protection (DIBP) website for information about other visas.

If you require official documents from Curtin, such as a Graduation letter, please refer to the Current Students website for further information and how to obtain 'Official Student Documentation'.

Is this answer helpful?
Updated 22/01/2019 02.50 PM

Are you receiving our latest info?

Want to know more about our new courses, career possibilities and the best ways to manage your time?

Keep in touch to receive fresh ideas, tips and resources and be the first to hear about upcoming events.

Find out more keyboard_arrow_right