Skip to main content

Can I pay my tuition fees from overseas?

It is possible to pay your tuition fees from overseas by Curtin ePay, Flywire or PayPal.

Curtin ePay

Curtin ePay allows fees to be paid online using your credit/debit cards, Flywire, PayPal, China Union Pay and Japan Credit Bureau.

There is no additional charge by Curtin University for using Curtin ePay although there may be fees and costs associated with using your credit/debit card, particularly if issued outside of Australia. You may find more information on Curtin ePay on the Curtin ePay website.


Curtin University has partnered with Flywire to offer an easier, streamlined method for making international tuition fee payments, in your local currency.

Flywire offers Curtin students a variety of benefits, such as:

  • Flywire allows you to pay from almost any country or bank in your home currency;
  • No bank fees; · Competitive exchange rates and a price guarantee;
  • Fast transfers - your payment is usually received by Curtin within 3-4 business days;
  • A guarantee that Curtin will receive the correct amount - once your payment is made, you don't need to worry about fluctuating exchange rates;
  • Payment tracking via a student dashboard, with notification via email once payment is received by Curtin.

Once you have received your eInvoice or Letter of Offer, go to Curtin ePay and enter your student details to begin the payment process. Select Flywire as your payment option, and you will be redirected to the Flywire website to complete your payment.

For further information please see the Flywire Payer Guide.


PayPal is a safe, easy way to make online payments. Simply set up a PayPal account and link your credit/debit card or bank account to your Pay Pal account, which will allow you to make fast, secure payments.

Once you have set up a PayPal account, follow the steps in Curtin ePay and select PayPal as your payment method.

Please be advised it is the student’s responsibility to make sure the money reaches Curtin University by the due date regardless of the chosen method of payment.

If you require further assistance, please contact the Student Service Centre.

Is this answer helpful?
Updated 19/11/2018 02.12 PM