Skip to main content

Can someone else enquire about my account for me if I am unable to?

Yes, but due to privacy obligations Curtin University will not release any information pertaining to a student's account to anyone other than the student unless a Disclosure of Information/Proxy Authorisation Form is completed. This form allows you to give permission to another party to receive information on your behalf. The completed form must be submitted to:

In person: Curtin Connect, Building 102 (Curtin Perth campus)


Mailed: Student Service Centre, Building 101, Curtin University, GPO Box U1987, Perth, WA 6845

Is this answer helpful?
Updated 05/07/2019 08.48 AM