Skip to main content



What are not for degree or extension studies and how do I apply?

What is Not for Degree (extension) studies?

Not For Degree units are offered as individual units within a non-award program.

How do I apply for Not For Degree studies?

Complete a Not for Degree form. Ensure you read the instructions carefully and submit your completed form to Curtin Connect for assessment and processing.

Once your application has been approved and you have been enrolled into your units, you will be notified via email with a confirmation of enrolment and further information on what you will need to do next to start studying.

Is this answer helpful?
Updated 02/10/2019 09.23 AM