Skip to main content


During business hours, please see your options to contact Curtin Connect.


Can I remain in Australia until my student visa expires if I have completed my course?

Once you have completed your studies, you'll need to contact the Department of Home Affairs (DHA) to confirm how long you may remain in Australia on your current visa. The DHA can also advise on your application eligibility for a different type of visa after completing your studies.

Should you require official documents from Curtin to provide to the DHA, please see the current students website.

Is this answer helpful?
Updated 05/10/2021 02.30 PM