Skip to main content

What IELTS score do I need to study at Curtin?

To study at Curtin, you need to meet the Academic and English Entry requirements. You can demonstrate your English skills through recognised proficiency tests such as IELTS, TOEFL, PTE, or other recognised English qualifications. For more information please refer to English Language Competency Requirements.

If you do not have the required English scores for your course, you can study English at Curtin English. Curtin English is located at the Bentley Campus in Perth and gives you access to university facilities and support services.

Is this answer helpful?
Updated 24/10/2018 10.09 PM

Are you receiving our latest info?

Want to know more about our new courses, career possibilities and the best ways to manage your time?

Keep in touch to receive fresh ideas, tips and resources and be the first to hear about upcoming events.

Find out more keyboard_arrow_right