Skip to main content



How do I apply for less than 100 credits?

International students on a student visa are required to maintain a full-time enrolment at all times to ensure their degree is completed within the normal course duration. International students requiring a reduced load must seek approval to do so using this request prior to making an amendment to their enrolment.

To apply for less than 100 credits in the current semester, please complete the Request to Enrol in Less than 100 Credits in the Current Semester form and email it through to your Faculty to be assessed:

Curtin Business School -
Health Sciences -
Humanities -
Science and Engineering -

Your application to underload will be assessed by the appropriate FSSO/School and you will receive an Official Communication to our Oasis account advising you of the outcome.

Is this answer helpful?
Updated 17/12/2019 01.36 PM