Skip to main content


During business hours, please see your options to contact Curtin Connect.


I am an international student, how do I apply for the GCB/ GDB?

Applications from international students will still need to be submitted through the Curtin International Office.  The same documents will need to be submitted and applications will still be assessed by admissions staff concurrently with all other applications.
Is this answer helpful?
Updated 11/10/2019 12.01 AM