Skip to main content


During business hours, please see your options to contact Curtin Connect.


What is my total HELP debt?

You can view your accumulated HELP debt for your studies, on the myUniAssist website (using your Commonwealth Higher Education Student Support Number (CHESSN), available on your eCAN) or by logging in to your myGov account. You can find instructions for using myGov on the myGov help website.

Is this answer helpful?
Updated 05/10/2021 02.59 PM