Skip to main content



What level of English language proficiency do I need to study with Curtin through Open Universities Australia (OUA)?

The admission criteria for Curtin courses can be located at the Open Universities Australia website. Select the desired course and click on the "Entry Requirements" section to view the different entry pathways that are available. 

Please also refer to the English language requirements website for more information where separate evidence of English proficiency is required.
Is this answer helpful?
Updated 06/10/2020 12.09 PM