Skip to main content



Am I able to study at Curtin OUA if I don't live in Western Australia?

Definitely. You can study Curtin OUA courses from any state or territory in Australia or even overseas as long as you have a reliable internet connection. For education courses, students will not be able to undertake more than 25% of their placement outside Australia.
Is this answer helpful?
Updated 15/04/2020 01.55 PM