Skip to main content



Are postgraduate students eligible for Commonwealth Supported Places (CSP)?

Curtin University may have a small number of Commonwealth Supported Places (CSP) available to the Master of Teaching students for the duration of their studies.
To check your eligibility, visit the Australian Government StudyAssist website
For other postgraduate studies, Curtin OUA students are eligible for FEE-HELP. Visit the OUA Student loans for further information.
Is this answer helpful?
Updated 20/04/2020 10.12 AM