Skip to main content



Are OUA postgraduate students eligible for Commonwealth Supported Places (CSP)?

Eligible OUA students will be able to apply for a Commonwealth Supported place (CSP) in the Master of Teaching courses. 
To check your eligibility, visit the Australian Government StudyAssist website
For other postgraduate studies, students may be eligible for FEE-HELP. You can contact Open Universities Australia (OUA) or visit the OUA Student loans website for more information.
Is this answer helpful?
Updated 29/10/2020 09.08 AM