Skip to main content

How do Open University Australia (OUA) students withdraw from units?

All unit withdrawal requests (before and after census dates) are handled by Open Universities Australia (OUA) Melbourne. You can contact the OUA Student Advisors on 1300 3636 52 to withdraw from your units. Alternatively, you can withdraw the units online.

Do take note of the key dates when withdrawing from your units. Depending on the date of your withdrawal request, you may incur a financial penalty.

It is best also to complete a Leave of Absence form so that Curtin is aware of your study intentions.

Is this answer helpful?
Updated 08/07/2019 09.42 AM