Skip to main content


During business hours, please see your options to contact Curtin Connect.


How do I access student concessions?

As a student you can access many discounts and concessions. The concessions are usually made available to you if you can provide proof of enrolment or proof of Guild membership.   

Your student sticker will be accepted in many places as proof of enrolment and give you a discount on goods or services. To receive Student Guild discounts, you can obtain a Guild sticker free of charge from the Guild office, located in Building 106F.

Some organisations will require proof of full time enrolment. 

Your Curtin Student ID card is not sufficient for Transperth concession. You will need to use your registered Curtin SmartRider card. If you purchase a concession Transperth ticket without a registered SmartRider with Tertiary concession, you will likely receive a fine. For more information on purchasing and registering your SmartRider, please visit our travel concession webpage

Is this answer helpful?
Updated 17/09/2021 10.43 AM