Skip to main content


During business hours, please see your options to contact Curtin Connect.


Do I have to pay an application fee to apply for on-campus accommodation? 

It is free to apply for accommodation at Perth and Kalgoorlie (Agricola) campuses.
Is this answer helpful?
Updated 01/06/2021 12.01 AM