Skip to main content

Do I need to have Overseas Students Health Cover (OSHC)?

If you are on a student visa, you are responsible for maintaining valid Overseas Students Health Cover (OSHC) at all times. A condition of a student visa requires international students and their dependants to maintain adequate health insurance arrangements for the duration of their program. Overseas Health Cover information can be found on the Current Students website.

An Allianz Global Assistance Client Services Representative is available to students in Curtin Connect, Building 102 to answer any queries you may have.

Is this answer helpful?
Updated 24/07/2018 12.30 AM

Are you receiving our latest info?

Want to know more about our new courses, career possibilities and the best ways to manage your time?

Keep in touch to receive fresh ideas, tips and resources and be the first to hear about upcoming events.

Find out more keyboard_arrow_right