Skip to main content



Do I need to have Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC)?

If you are on a student visa, you must maintain valid Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) at all times. It is a condition of your student visa that you and your dependents maintain adequate health insurance arrangements for the duration of your studies. You can find more information about Overseas Health Cover on the Current Students website.

Is this answer helpful?
Updated 30/09/2020 08.38 AM